What are the aims of the Reigate Society?
- Conserve and improve the environments of Reigate, Redhill, Merstham and surrounding areas.
- Encourage a high standard of planning and architecture.
- Prevent unsuitable alterations to important buildings.
- Better and improved local transport services, road layouts and parking facilities.
- The retention and improvement of existing open spaces and support for the setting up of new ones.
We have an RSS feed which lists all upcoming meetings.
Find us on Facebook.
The CAA Consultation on Gatwick flight paths closes on 5th January. If you wish to join in the protests about the increased aircraft noise, go to this link. You will need to scroll down to find the reference.